- By knitting 2 socks together using a patented double-layer design, the WrightSock socks reduce the causes of blisters: friction, moisture and heat.
- As the Merino layer is on the outside, not skin irritations on your feet, which is very advantageous for people sensitive to wool allergies, allowing them to wear the Merino Stride sock.
- It should be noted that thanks to the thermal insulation (due to the air circulating between the two layers and the effectiveness of the evacuation of sweating), its use is also suitable in spring and autumn.
- Merino wool in the outer layer slowly wicks away moisture. This means that the sock is ideal for daytime walking. Due to its slow drying, it is recommended to at least have another pair of socks as a change.
- For those who prefer to have a sock for hiking or trekking, the Escape line (medium thickness) with faster drying is recommended.
Inner layer: 70% Dri-Wright® II Polyester, 26% Nylon and 4% Lycra®
Outer layer: 72% Merino Wool, 24% Nylon and 4% Lycra®
Information about Dri-Wright:
Fiber Dri-Wright® has been developed by Wrightenberry Mills. The advantage of the fiber of Polyester over other fibres is that it dries quickly and has a longer duration.
The micro-grooves of the fiber Dri-Wright, allow a better evacuation of the sweat in relation to the fibers of traditional Polyester.