- 100% breathable
- The Low Impact insoles
- For the creation and development of this model, databases and data from the orthopedics and podiatry sector were used with the technology, needs and demands of the sport.
- Also for walking: daily, hiking long distances, Camino de Santiago, hiking, mountaineering…
- Stabilizer FLEXIBLE ERGONOMIC-SOFT
Flexible two-density stabilizer that allows the flex and adaptability of the Low Impact insole in almost any last on the market, maintaining comfort and shock absorption, as well as excellent comfort and fit in the shoe.
Multilayer system developed for the absorption and cushioning of impacts, favours the reduction of tension and rebound effect with the pressure exerted when walking.
In this way they create more comfortable products and can develop specific items for specific purposes.
- The insole can be used only with CLOSED shoes (dayly or sports).
- Change the original insole of the shoe for the Low Impact Marvok.
- The new Low Impact insole must fit inside the shoe, totally flat without forming any kind of folds.
- Only if necessary, trim the TOE of the new insole along the outer edge in order to better fit the shoe.
- When you get home and take off your shoes, remove the insole to facilitate ventilation and limit odor formation.
- Cleaning: Hand wash with neutral soap and water.