- Sock double layer system with a patented anti-blister system (due to the interaction between the inner and outer layer of the sock).
- The patented third union, which exists only with WrightSock socks, prevents the movements and formation of folds between the two layers.
- The Dri-WrightTM and Hight Tech fibers that is found on both layers allow you to keep the feet dry wicking moisture away from your feet and protecting them against blisters.
- A mesh panel in the instep area allows an optimal breathability.
- Thanks to an excellent air circulation and evacuation of humidity, the perspiration is checked and the feet are always kept fresh and dry.
- The inner layer is especially smooth, does not fade and expels the moisture.
- Light weight. Soft and comfortable feel.
RUNNING (thick medium) – Low (tobillero: height just below the ankle)
Inner layer: 70% DRI-WRIGHTTM Polyester, 30% Nylon
Outer layer: 70% DRI-WRIGHTTM Polyester, 24% Nylon, 4% Lycra®
Information about Dri-WrightTM:
Fiber Dri-WrightTM has been developed by Wrightenberry Mills.
The micro-grooves of Dri-WrightTM fiber, allow a better breathability with respect to the traditional Polyester fibers. Therefore, the advantage of this Polyester fiber with respect to other is that it dries quickly and has a longer life.
Care: always Wash the socks UPSIDE down (spin coating inside to outside) and WITHOUT fabric softener and NO bleach.
Suitable for washing machine (max.50C). Suitable for dryer. Do not iron.
Unit: 1 pair of socks
Made in the United States