The Running range is especially designed for running.
In competitions, your feet are exposed to an increase of heat, sweat and friction that will cause blisters with the consequent decline in your performance.
The WrightSockTM patented Double Layer in conjunction with the High-Tech fibers ensures greater protection against blisters.
- Sock double layer system with a patented anti-blister system (due to the interaction between the inner and outer layer of the sock).
- The patented third union, which exists only with WrightSock socks, prevents the movements and formation of folds between the two layers.
- The Dri-WrightTM and Hight Tech fibers that is found on both layers allow you to keep the feet dry wicking moisture away from your feet and protecting them against blisters.
- A mesh panel in the instep area allows an optimal breathability.
- Thanks to an excellent air circulation and evacuation of humidity, the perspiration is checked and the feet are always kept fresh and dry.
- The inner layer is especially smooth, does not fade and expels the moisture.
- Light weight. Soft and comfortable feel.
RUNNING (thick medium) – Low (tobillero: height just below the ankle)
Inner layer: 70% DRI-WRIGHTTM Polyester, 30% Nylon
Outer layer: 70% DRI-WRIGHTTM Polyester, 24% Nylon, 4% Lycra®
Information about Dri-WrightTM:
Fiber Dri-WrightTM has been developed by Wrightenberry Mills.
The micro-grooves of Dri-WrightTM fiber, allow a better breathability with respect to the traditional Polyester fibers. Therefore, the advantage of this Polyester fiber with respect to other is that it dries quickly and has a longer life.
Care: always Wash the socks UPSIDE down (spin coating inside to outside) and WITHOUT fabric softener and NO bleach.
Suitable for washing machine (max.50C). Suitable for dryer. Do not iron.
Unit: 1 pair of socks
Made in the United States