- Sock double layer system with a patented anti-blister (due to the interaction between the inner and outer layer of the sock).
- The patented third union, which exists only with WrightSockTM, prevents the movements and formation of folds between the two layers.
- The fibers Dri-WrightTM and Hight Tech that is found on both layers allow you to keep the feet dry by removing the sweat and protect the feet against blisters from forming.
- The area of the instep has a structure in the network that allows an optimal breathability.
- Thanks to an excellent air circulation and evacuation of humidity, the perspiration is checked and the feet are always kept fresh and dry.
- The inner layer is especially smooth, does not fade and expels the moisture.
- Light weight. Soft and comfortable feel.
RUNNING (thick medium) – Crew (average culm: height below the twin)
Inner layer: 70% DRI-WRIGHTTM Polyester, 30% Nylon
Outer layer: 70% DRI-WRIGHTTM Polyester, 24% Nylon, 4% Lycra®
Information about Dri-WrightTM:
Fiber Dri-WrightTM has been developed by Wrightenberry Mills.
The micro-grooves of the fiber, Dri-WrightTM allow a better evacuation of perspiration with respect to the fibers of Polyester traditional. Therefore, the advantage of this fiber Polyester with respect to other is that it dries quickly and has a longer life.
Care: always Wash the socks UPSIDE down (spin coating inside to outside) and WITHOUT fabric softener and NO bleach.
Suitable for washing machine (max.50C). Suitable for dryer. Do not iron.
Unit: 1 pair of socks
Made in the United States.