NOK Cream – anti friction
The cream NOK is specific anti-chaffing.
Suaviza the skin, moisturizes it and protects against rubbing.
Minimizes irritations and redness. Prevents the formation of blisters.
The skin is strengthened and more resistant. Can be used in all areas exposed to rubbing: feet, toes, groin, crotch, armpits, nipples, neck…
- For athletes that are exposed to chafing caused by the rubbing skin to skin or contact with sports equipment (sports shoes, ski, mesh biker, neoprene, backpack, the same t-shirt when running…).
- NOK softens and strengthens the ability of the natural defenses of the skin.
- Respects the skin without plugging the pores, allowing the natural process of perspiration from body and feet.
- NOK penetrates directly into skin acting from the first moment, avoiding that the sports clothing “absorb” the product as occurs with the petroleum jelly of a lifetime.
Advantages of the brand Akileïne:
- it is a mark of quality,
- recognized in the pharmacies of France,
- recommended by podiatrists worldwide and
- developed by the pharmaceutical Asepta Monaco.
Use: BEFORE sports practice.
How to use: Apply prior to the sport with a massage prolonged on the areas exposed to rubbing.
In the case of competitions, start using NOK 20 days before.
Main active ingredient: Butter, natural Shea butter – (WITHOUT PARABENS)
Country of origin: Monaco (Laboratories ASEPTA)