- The sock structure has been reinforced in the foot central area allowing an increased stability in lateral movements.
- The fabric outer layer is fairly compact to ensure a good fit, without having increased the weight.
- The Dri-Wright and High Tech fibers wick moisture away, keeping the feet dry and protect against blisters.
- It retains the same features as always! Double layer anti blister sock, mesh panel in the instep that allows sweat evacuation, keeping the foot almost dry.
- It’s recommended for long-term and big moviment activities: hiking, trekking, Camino de Santiago…
- Also, for those people who tend to wear away the sock easily.
STRIDE*: half thickness – QUARTER (height two/three fingers above the ankle)
*Full Stride range retains the same features as always, WrightSock brand seal.
Inner layer: 70% Dri-Wright II Polyester, 26% Nylon, 4% Lycra.
Outer layer: 68% Dri-Wright II Polyester, 24% Nylon, 8% Lycra.
Information about Dri-Wright II:
Dri-Wright fiber has been developed by Wrightenberry Mill. The advantage of this Polyester fiber over other fibers is that it dries quickly and it has a longer duration. The micro-grooves of Dri-Wright fiber allow a better moisture evacuation with respect to the others conventional Polyester fibers.
Wash always the socks inside-out (spin coating inside to outside) and WITHOUT fabric softener and NO bleach.
Suitable for washing machine (max.50C). Suitable for dryer. Do not iron.
Unit: 1 pair of socks
Made in the USA