- The sock structure has been reinforced in the foot central area allowing an increased stability in lateral movements.
- A mesh panel in the instep and shin area allows air circulation for a optimal breathability.
- The Dri-Wright and High Tech fibers wick moisture away keeping the feet dry and protect against blisters.
- Patented 3rd attachment keeps socks properly aligned.
- Great travel sock that dries quickly and is ready for use the next morning.
Inner layer: 70% Dri-Wight® II Polyester, 26% Nylon, 4% Lycra®.
Outer layer: 71% Dri-Wight® II Polyester, 24% Nylon, 5% Lycra®.
Information about Dri-Wright II:
Dri-Wright fiber has been developed by Wrightenberry Mill. The advantage of this Polyester fiber over other fibers is that it dries quickly and it has a longer duration. The micro-grooves of Dri-Wright fiber allow a better moisture evacuation with respect to the others conventional Polyester fibers.