- Sock double layer system with a patented anti-blister (due to the interaction between the inner and outer layer of the sock).
- The patented third union, which exists only with WrightSockTM, prevents the movements and formation of folds between the two layers.
- The fibers Dri-WrightTM and Hight Tech that is found on both layers allow you to keep the feet dry by removing the sweat and protect the feet against blisters from forming.
- The area of the instep has a structure in the network that allows an optimal breathability.
- Thanks to an excellent air circulation and evacuation of humidity, the perspiration is checked and the feet are always kept fresh and dry.
- The inner layer is especially smooth, does not fade and expels the moisture.
- Light weight. Soft and comfortable feel.
Coolmesh back (thick fine) – LowTab* (tobillero: height just below the ankle)
*Tab: it Is characterized by a prolongation of the short, but sufficient, in the heel area. This allows the sock does not slide down, in addition to protect against the rugged structure of the footwear.
Inner layer: 70% DRI-WRIGHTTM Polyester, 30% Nylon
Outer layer: 70% DRI-WRIGHTTM Polyester, 24% Nylon, 4% Lycra®
Information about Dri-WrightTM:
Fiber Dri-WrightTM has been developed by Wrightenberry Mills.
The micro-grooves of the fiber, Dri-WrightTM allow a better evacuation of perspiration with respect to the fibers of Polyester traditional. Therefore, the advantage of this fiber Polyester with respect to other is that it dries quickly and has a longer life.
Care: always Wash the socks UPSIDE down (spin coating inside to outside) and WITHOUT fabric softener and NO bleach.
Suitable for washing machine (max.50C). Suitable for dryer. Do not iron.
Unit: 1 pair of socks
Manufactured in the united States.